Saturday, November 27, 2010

Day #26--Shuffle

For once, my sister and mother and I will all be in sync. Sort of. Even though I'm a day late, I'll chalk it up to being on Left Coast Time and fashionably on time and all that. Plus, I don't have time to think through a blog post--not today--LOOK AT THIS:



And THAT is counting today. Last night J and I did a lot of Christmas present wrapping. We're not done, but we're well on our way. And I still have six gifts I get to buy today--it's mostly a matter of committing. And an advent wreath and an elf to pull out, on top of normal Saturday work things. Before all of that, our traditional Saturday morning breakfast (J usually does Sundays). Ah, I love the the hedonism of weekends! (reference? anyone?)

Anyway, here are the first ten songs to come up when I put our iPod on shuffle:

1. Trip Through Your Wires U2
2. I've Got to Use My Imagination Gladys Night and the Pips
3. Common as the Rain David Wilcox
4. Bound By a Spell C.S. Lewis, The Silver Chair
5. A Man After God's Own Heart Timothy J. Keller
6. The First Noel Canadian Brass
7. Christ, Our Life Timothy J. Keller
8. Nevada Sky The Basics
9. Alternative Girlfriend Barenaked Ladies
10. Deck the Halls Canadian Brass

At least, that's pretty much it. I have to confess I was trying to figure out what came after "Gladys Knight and the P" and I lost that list and had to start over...I don't know that I've ever set the iPod to shuffle...and the next three lists all began with chapters from children's books, which I refused to use to start off. But this is close enough.

No comments: