
Her name is Molly. Molly McIntyre.
She has been around for a while, gifted under extraordinary circumstances. But it has only been in the past few weeks that she has come into her own. Pixie has reached that age, and it's sweet. But also a little sad.
Bittersweet?
I think it's just possible that Molly may begin edging out Nite-Nite from his 7.5-year reign as The Object Of Affection. For example, Pixie no longer takes Mollys clothes to dress Nite-Nite...she actually uses them to dress Molly. Also, Molly has been the friend she brought to school . Where she duly sympathizes with Pixie over the difficulty of the "8s" multiplication table.
However, during every spelling test, I am asked to make every sentence containing a spelling word be somehow about Nite-Nite. Which is a pretty fun activity for me, actually. So Nite-Nite isn't off the map yet!
2 comments:
Nite-nite will be around for a long time..Molly will get to 'love on him' too! By the way--tell Pixie I see the wind in the trees!!
love yall!
She is beautiful, just like pix!
Post a Comment