Friday, November 12, 2010

Day #11--Don't Let it Happen to You

Today, a friend was over for lunch. By the way, I love having a friend who can come to lunch unplanned. And I love that with this friend we tend to decide where to go based on who has better leftovers at the moment.

It's very non-stressful that way. Until you decide to put gravy on YOUR turkey sandwich (she doesn't) and you spend all of lunch with turkey sliding around everywhere. I felt like a 2-year-old using chopsticks to eat a Big Mac.

But that's NOT what you shouldn't let happen to you!

Don't be wooed by the beautiful sunshine out of doors to eat your lunch (although that is good for the Big sloppy turkey Mac). Don't think that if all three boys under age five are playing happily inside, you should leave well enough alone.

But if you do, then later (to quote Ace Ventura, Pet Detective): "Do NOT go in there!!"


There was even a strange electrical smell in the air...presumably from the tiny motor powering the inflatable pirate ship. It had been left on for a long, long time.



I don't even want to know.

No comments: