Friday, November 26, 2010

Day #25--Thanksgiving, Part 2

Today, I wanted to share a few photos from our day yesterday. It was great!

For some reason, we have almost no photos of the grown-ups. I assure you, we were there, too!

Here's one of the kid tables.


The day was full of friends...



And food... (Look! Adults! Don't blink)


And illustrations of things we're grateful for (Here is Pixie's place)...


And poetry recitations...



And music...



...And the saddest little French Silk Pie. EVER.


I have no pictures, but it was also full of the best. turkey. EVER. J put that 23-lb. baby in the smoker at 2:15am, underneath the ham (which basted it nicely) and stuffed with yummy things like apples and onions and I don't know what else. It was amazing.

And for supper, we had Happy Thanksgiving AGAIN! YUM!

And I have three more Christmas presents to chase down. By tomorrow. What's your count?

No comments: