Monday, March 1, 2010

Seriously?!

J was a hero tonight: dinner ready when I got home from teaching, and then he cleaned up and got the kids ready for bed while I worked on Bible study for tomorrow. Which prep I will get back to very soon.

In the first 18 minutes after J left for his Bible study, I was called in to the boys' room FOUR times. Four. Usually we don't hear from them, or maybe get one call. FOUR.

This was because Wombles kept getting out of bed, and Bud kept tattling. It's true, they are NOT allowed to get out of bed...especially not get-out-of-bed-get-a-book-throw-it-across-the-room, or get-out-of-bed-retrieve-Lightning-McQueen-cars.

Most of all, they are NOT to get out of bed and sneak into my bedroom, pulling things off of J's dresser in search of candy. Certainly NOT.

OK, back to Matthew 21. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's really March--in like a lion, out like a lamb!! ;0)