Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's been a Doozy...

...of a week. More on that later. Possibly. Or, like so many other Major Life Events, it will never make it onto the blog. The current of life is flowing quickly enough now that things in the rear-view mirror get very small very fast.

Do I get some kind of a prize for a mixed metaphor?

So here's a photo of the day. Wombles, reading to Nutmeg. Of course he can't read, and she can't really see the pictures. We still thought it was pretty sweet.

Quotable quotes:

Wombles: "I REALLY love my baby sister."
Bud: "I love Nutmeg best of all."
Pixie "I wish she would move into my room."

Life is SWEET!

"

1 comment:

covcov said...

Thank you for posting even in the midst of the doozy. And the mixed metaphor worked for me, current or no. Prayers abound. Hopefully grace as well.
G'ma