Monday, March 7, 2011

2 month pictures

It's that time again--the great Onesie Comparison of 2011 is underway, with its second installment.

It's mainly to entertain myself. I love looking at old photos! Especially as I haven't printed up hard copies in, oh, about 7 years.

This month I'm finding that Nutmeg looks more like a Baby Wombles than I would have thought possible without seeing the photos.

Also, this month's Nutmeg pictures were taken on Sunday a week ago, when she turned two months old; however, she was still in the throes of RSV and her facial expression--totally glazed--is the same in every single shot.


Here's Wombles:


And, finally, Bud--who wore a suspicious or "spooked" expression on his face almost constantly for those first few months.


We didn't have a digital camera yet when Pixie was 2 months old. I'm not trying to leave her out. Also, I didn't take onesie shots back then.

What do you think? Family resemblance? Do you agree that Wombles is making a claim, or is it still, "Hello, Bud"?

Happy Monday,
H

3 comments:

covcov said...

I vote clear family resemblance on all counts--but what gorgeous eyes! I think that's you, H! She looks a bit like both of the guys, but much prettier. Plant kisses on all cheeks, please! And on the dear missing one!
G'ma

Anonymous said...

I think Wombles makes a strong claim! What beautiful babies. She is just so pretty! I love the onsie shots!
Joy

The Guff said...

I vote Wombles. Wow, it is crazy how much they do all look alike though. Can't wait to snuggle that baby!
XOXO