Friday, April 2, 2010

Pixie and Bud

Yesterday, I mentioned that Pixie cheered Bud on when he was first learning to roll over. We have missed a lot of "firsts," which is OK--life is moving on. But here, I managed to capture the very first time Bud rolled from tummy to back. Pixie's cheer has become a classic phrase in our house.



It is hard for me to believe so much time has gone by. Our time in Wheaton (where this was shot) seems so recent, but in child-years so much has changed and grown. Here are some shots of Pixie and Bud the week of the above video.


I love how she's sharing wisdom while grasping a sippy cup. OK, maybe she's just gazing in delight at this new-ish wonderful person in her world.


Or maybe she just told a joke, and now he's very afraid. We used to call him Sir Spooks-a-lot. Please don't tell anyone else.



Just look at those little hands! And, Bud, you'll be OK.

There is a brother in your future...but he likes to hold hands, too.

Pixie was about Wombles' age!

1 comment:

The Guff said...

It's so fun to look at them then, and know them now. I love Pix holding Bud's hand... adorable.

XOXO