Monday, April 19, 2010

This One's For You



My fabulous baby sister told me today, "You need a new blog post." No-one like NBG to tell it to me straight.

However, it's 10:21 pm and I am only halfway though my fifth draft of my Bible study lesson for tomorrow morning...Matthew 27, anyone? Send help, please.

(OK, JDC, the mint chocolate chip ice cream is helping. Thank you.)

Anyway, this post is for all three of you who would rather see what I'm about to post than nothing at all. These were taken a little after 7:00 one morning two weeks ago. Love you, Viking Bud!


Please (1) supply your own captions, and (2) ignore the fact that half the drawers and cabinets in my kitchen are open for no apparent reason. Thank you.





And my personal favorite:

3 comments:

covcov said...

Okay. So it isn't just N, it's me, too. Thanks for the window!

covcov said...

Caption for the sidelong glance shot: What happened to my eggs while I was posing in this silly hat? And where did Wombles go?
Boppy

The Guff said...

I love it!!! :)