It was there waiting for us when we got home.
It was addressed to everyone from DD and Nona. Since it was to everyone, Pixie suggested that we wait until Dad got home to open it. Splendid idea!
My mom made aprons for ALL FIVE OF US...plus Pixie's doll ("Molly").
As it happened, Pixie had picked up a new doll at Target today ("Emily") and wanted that doll to be the wearer of the apron instead.It was really cute to watch her go through the line with her five-dollar bill and buy a doll and a little secret-code notebook and key.
While I was uploading that first picture, Pixie came in (it's almost her lights-out time) and asked me to babysit Emily while she went to the bathroom. I took the opportunity to take a picture of the wee lassie.

She's wearing the apron again, as was Pixie.
You rock, Nona!
3 comments:
Rock on! That is so cool. I miss you and your "little punks". Ya'll are lookin' good!
OK Guff, my sweeties are not punks!!!
Thanks H for showing us the photo!! I am glad everyone was game!!
much love to you all!!
XOXOXOXOXOXO
nona
I'm trying to remember my google account to be able to comment as someone other than "anonymous"!!!
Post a Comment