Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sick

Pixie and I came down with strep throat this weekend. After spending about 40 hours in bed, I've gotten up (J has 6 hours of teaching today). A friend just dropped off some videos the kids haven't seen yet, and will return later with ginger ale and popsicles. I hope we all make it until J gets home! He is carrying the cell phone in his pocket, just in case. He took the whole day off yesterday, took all three kids to the doctor's office with him, and was an amazing example of uncomplaining, sacrificial love.

It's REALLY bad timing, work-wise, for him to have to take off. More later.

OK, I've been vertical too long. Off for another video!

2 comments:

The Guff said...

Praying for you all!!! Hooray J for being a trooper. Hope you feel better- i love you!

Nona Bee said...

I'm so sorry yall are sick. Am praying for your speedy recovery...
long-distance kisses from Nona to all(no risk of my catching the strep with long-distance hugs and kisses!)
I love yall!