Does that mean anything to you? Spark any memory? Maybe shake up some old Hebrew vocab that's bouncing around in your brain somewhere?
Feel free to take a moment to remember the muddy tracks up and down our driveway, if you like, here.
At the time, I mourned I didn't have a photo of Bud in the mud.
Heh heh. That rhymes.
Tonight, we had dinner down with Allison in her family, in their HOUSE, and it was wonderful to be there. Also, she sent us the picture she DID take of Bud in the Mud, with her phone, before bringing him up to our house.
Here it is, for your viewing pleasure:

J's question tonight: "What would make someone SEE the mud, and think, "Hey! I want to go get in that!" ?"
That was a good day for Bud.
1 comment:
WOW!!
Bud-in-the-mud is so precious!! ;*) Where does he 'grow' from here??? lol
Post a Comment