We tried to take a picture of our neighbor's house every day from when construction began until it was done. Here are a few of the shots.
The violinist playing is a friend in the neighborhood who also lost his house in the fire...but I found the recording online entirely by chance the day it was released. That happened to be the same day our neighborhood was rededicated! I bought it right away.
**Since the original posting, I have gone back and edited the shots that gave away personal information. **
The violinist playing is a friend in the neighborhood who also lost his house in the fire...but I found the recording online entirely by chance the day it was released. That happened to be the same day our neighborhood was rededicated! I bought it right away.
**Since the original posting, I have gone back and edited the shots that gave away personal information. **
Happy New Year! :)
1 comment:
I started to cry when i saw the fence come down...Thanks be to God!! thanks for the picture story...it does tell MUCH!!
love you!
mom
Post a Comment