Although I started a blog post on Saturday, I haven't finished it yet. Since Friday around lunch until early this afternoon we have been enjoying a visit from some friends from WTS days whom we haven't seen since...WTS days. Between our two families we have crisscrossed the country for PhD programs, jobs and callings of various flavors.
Now we are both on the West coast and had a chance to reconnect and introduce our (total of) 5 children. It was a great visit, and I look forward to a future co-camping trip somewhere in between our lovely cities!
For now, though, I'm going to be lazy (blog-wise. I've got 4-5 loads of laundry to fold...in front of Chocolat). I'm just going to post a link to L's blog, which offers a glimpse of some of the yumminess of our weekend.
And she brought some of the pumpkin bread and persimmon gingerbread, too! Oh, my word. I'm going to go get some of that gingerbread RIGHT NOW.
Here it is:
http://joininthefeast.blogspot.com/
I highly recommend all of the deliciousness. As a bonus, she gave me a chef's tip on how not to cut myself with a kitchen knife (this after I sawed through a fingertip--mine, that is--with a bread knife. Sheesh.)
Hope you're well. And I wasn't kidding about the gingerbread. 'Sta luego.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment