Here are a few shots from our time:
Our first SB adventure was Saturday morning, when we headed out to the beach. This is one of the reasons I want a vehicle that can seat eight.

I was very concerned that it would be too cold, but it was warm and lovely. Even the grown-ups thought so.

Although, we weren't as into sand as Bud was. Saturday was his special sand day. When we went again on Monday, he was joined by Pixie and CM in "sand angels." I don't have a picture, so just try to imagine it for a moment...no, sandier...no, deeper sand. And in their hair. Yep, that's close enough.
These shots are from Saturday though.


Here we have L with The Little Dude "shakin it"--the salad dressing, that is. Yummy and fun! Everyone had a turn to "shake it!" (There was a song, of course.)

Here's the beautiful finished product:

Don't look at me. You know I didn't bring my CSA box down here and work some magic.

We are looking forward to seeing the SF K's again!

As they were leaving, my children were crying. When Wombles woke up from his nap, has asked for E (The Little Dude). I said he was gone. "Gone-gone? Drive away in the car?" Yes. "Aawwwww!"
The kids actually ALL GOT ALONG!
Tomorrow is the anniversary of the fire. I'm going through pictures. We'll see.
No comments:
Post a Comment