Monday, November 23, 2009

Getting Ready/Pot Pourri

We have Boppy and Grandma here. Hooray!

We have fun news. Hooray!

We will have 14 or 15 here for Thanksgiving. Hooray!

And I have found some things to help me decorate for the feast. May be they will be helpful for you, too?

http://www.ccef.org/thankful-people

We love the Powlies. This is going to be fun. Which reminds me, I need to check on the roll of butcher paper...

Also, the prayer is one that was regular for us in our days at St. John's in Philadelphia. It brings comfort and feels like home...a boon when I'm way out here in California!

Hope to have more soon. I have pictures from this morning...heh heh heh. But for now I'm getting lunch and getting ready to teach Spanish again...I've had 1.5 weeks off.

By the way, this morning Wombles put on trousers that were too large. Bud offered to lend him his belt. Later, Wombles stood in the kitchen and announced to J:

"I'm wearing [Bud's] belt. I a man now, Daddy."

So far, our quote of the day.

No comments: