
Wombles hardly ever takes naps anymore.
By "hardly ever," I mean maybe twice a week. The rest of the time he plays in his bed during quiet time.
His collection of books and toys necessary for quiet time adventures has been steadily growing. Soon, He can just have quiet time in his room...but since he still does need to nap sometimes, it's easiest to have him spend the time in his bed. That way, if he's tired, he'll snuggle in for sleep.
Recently, he fell asleep during quiet time and I didn't realize it. I went in to tell him QT was over, and found him as above. Still not sure how he managed to fall asleep with his elephant on top of him...it's as if he was in the middle of major activity and suddenly zonked, frozen in position.
It's possible.
Looking at this photo makes me smile for a couple of extra reasons...the elephant from Guff & family, the Thomas pillowcase from Mimi, and the UGA football outfit from Nona & DD. We love y'all!
2 comments:
.......Other arms reach out to me--
Other eyes smile tenderly---
Still in peaceful dreams I see
The road leads back to you...
I LOVE you too!! ;0)
(hope it's not foreshadowing that the 'elephant' ended up on top--especially a "guffey" elephant-- if you know what I mean!! ;0)
I know EXACTLY what you mean! I worried a little, myself! :)
Post a Comment