Nutmeg is a fan of her floor gym.
Wombles, was, too. We didn't have one before that, so I can only speak for the two of them...but it is an ever-evolving hit.
Stage I: Lie on the floor and stare up at the lights
Stage II: Lie on the floor and stare at the lights, realizing the music goes with it.
Stage III: Lie on the floor, stare at the lights, listen to the music, and realize that if you kick things it turns lights and music back on (it shuts itself down pretty quickly otherwise)
Stage IV: Kick like a maniac whenever you're in it because you love the lights, music, and feeling of being in control of something.
(This video was taken during stage IV).
Stage V: Add grabbing the hanging toys and trying to eat them to kicking like a maniac because you love the music, lights, and being in control of those stuffed little dangly toys. Plus they're delicious, because any new flavor after milk and your own hands is a real treat.
(We're currently in stage V).
I'm pretty sure that Stage VI is crying because you've outgrown your floor gym and you're Sooo Over It. I'm hoping that we have a teensy bit of time yet.
But she is growing up. I know because we had her 4-month check-up this morning and she's over 17 lbs, and because she's blown through the first two sizes of clothing already and is feeling comfy in the 6-9 month size.
WAAAAAAAHHHH!
Anyway, here's our Stage IV Sweetie:
Lovin' on Nutmeg,
H
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment