Friday, May 6, 2011

War Games

I can't remember how this happened a couple of weeks ago.

Probably it was time for recess (Whew! Done with math!) and I left to go change Nutmeg's diaper. All I know is that I came back down the hall and found this in the schoolroom...ahem, main room...I mean, battle zone:


Yes, that's the coffee table from the front room that's being used as a shield. No, it wasn't here in the middle of the room when I left to change a diaper. Why do you ask?


Poor Wombles. Do you think he has a chance?

If not, he's going down in a blaze of glory.

That's all. Just another run-of-the-mill day at our cute little parochial school.

(reloading)


They really do learn normal things, I swear. Carmen correctly used and pronounced Tenochtitlan today!

To quote a Calvin and Hobbes strip, "They'll know normal when they see it." Hopefully, you will, too!

No comments: