Saturday, May 7, 2011

Four Month Onesie Comparison

It's that time again!


The Sweeties are four months old!

Here's Bud. It's as if he looked into the future and said, "Although you remember me as being very conservative and skeptical, I did have a wild streak. Just look at this hair! Surely I can rival Nutmeg!...although I did have my first haircut later this month. I mean...what would the shareholders think if I turned up at the annual meeting looking like this?...Wouldn't be prudent."



And dear Wombles. Every time someone meets Nutmeg, they ask: "Did all of your kids have hair like that?" And I have to answer, "All...except Wombles." He has a Nutmegelicious smile, though!


So far, the only thing I see in common is the girth. Nutmeg weighed in at 17 lb., 2 oz at her four month check in. She also has a large noggin. And she's not short, either. I find it slightly ironic that the baby girl clothes I've saved from Pixie--through two boys, now to be awarded to Nutmeg--have barely been worn.

Seriously?!? She can NOT have outgrown those particularly sweet saved, cherished outfits before they could even be worn! Yet it is happening. She did have a nearly two-pound head start. Oh, well.


The general consensus this month is that she's a feminine Bud-clone. What do you think?

2 comments:

covcov said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I don't know if it's femininity or what, but she is just gorgeous! Seriously darling--but then each is, but really different. I remember wee Pixie, too, and I suspect some real similarities there, too, in everything but size. Nutmeg may play center. Pixie can quarterback, and you'll have two ends....

Love 'em each and all!
G'ma