Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Birthday, Mimi!



I love my Mimi.

She is awesome. Today is her Birthday.

She is one mean card player. I'm trying to learn her tricks. I also got the bookworm bug from her.

And probably my dislike for cold weather.

And my mouth.

THE SHAPE OF IT! No one else has to take responsibility for what comes out of my mouth.

Although she is pretty sassy.

Last year, we got to celebrate with her at her house. There was cake...



and the Giant Kumquat Fight.




My brother D was even throwing them down from the roof.

And Wombles (aka fruit bat) had all the citrus he wanted.



I can't wait for the next Kumquat War! And I look forward to celebrating Mimi's birthday with her in person again.

I couldn't find a picture of Pixie and Mimi from last year, so I'm pulling out two of my all-time favorites. Mimi entertained me at this age on this beach, too.





We love you, Mimi!!

No comments: