so sweet ...in light of the upcoming Mother's Day weekend....she may be thirty-something...but she's still my baby... I love you!! Happy Mother's Day! mom
Oh, m'dear, is that precious, and the counterpart to a photo I have when she was a lot closer to the size of Night-Night. My babies are always my babies, too, mom. We love 'em. NBG, you can't call her Eggplant--I'm allergic to eggplant, and I expect to love and hold her without my mouth breaking out! Love y'all! Ma Cov
3 comments:
so sweet
...in light of the upcoming Mother's Day weekend....she may be thirty-something...but she's still my baby...
I love you!!
Happy Mother's Day!
mom
Oh So Sweet. Looks like Nite Nite is hangin' in there. What a good friend. Precious precious little girl. XOXO
-ps- She may be an eggplant... but she's gonna be my baby:)
Oh, m'dear, is that precious, and the counterpart to a photo I have when she was a lot closer to the size of Night-Night. My babies are always my babies, too, mom. We love 'em.
NBG, you can't call her Eggplant--I'm allergic to eggplant, and I expect to love and hold her without my mouth breaking out!
Love y'all! Ma Cov
Post a Comment