
What is this?
This is a worm trap that Bud built at the supper table tonight.
He built a worm trap and then explained to J, "I'm going to catch a worm, and then look on the Pioneer Woman for a recipe to cook worms."
He figures if people eat snails, they'll eat worms.
And apparently, Pioneer Woman knows how to cook anything (you can tell what he hears at our house, anyway).
He also explained that "a snail is just a slug with a shell...you can tell by the eyes and stuff."
Kinda gross.
Any guesses on what his worm trap was made of?
3 comments:
Grape stems? and....Robert Anderson (from the good ole Athens days) has a recipe for worms....I think I can find it somewhere....love you all!!
XOXOXO
nona
Grape Stems- yes! And, you can tell bud that I have a recipe for worms, and it is on its way out to him. TODAY! I love you all!
xoxo
Tell Charlie to ask his Daddy. We have a distinct memory of tales of sauteed worms at a Powlison visit.... Like father, like son? Or is it that the wormy apple doesn't fall far from the tree?
Love--
Post a Comment