I ran out of time and went to a talk downtown with a friend tonight instead of staying home, planning Spanish for next week, and blogging. I don't think anyone will notice, except for J., and Auntie N, who "tagged" me in our fun little blogging game.
Although, NBG, you did "tag" me before you posted yours, which isn't quite fair. In the same vein of cheating-at-tag, I'll load up the picture of what I saw yesterday morning, right after a friend dropped off her little boy to play for an hour with my boys. So I stood and talked with her at the door for a few minutes. And so young Santiago (as I will dub him) never really got to play with my boys. But I'll explain all of that tomorrow. Or soon, anyway.

Or, maybe (NBG) you DID post, but it hadn't shown up in my reader yet? Oh well. Never mind about all of that cheating stuff. I love Baby Guff!
And, I know you can't see his face...but doesn't he look HAPPY??
1 comment:
Yes-he DOES look happy!! oh glee oh bliss oh mud!!!
(I like the Mississippi variety!!
;0)
XOXOX
Post a Comment