Monday, October 10, 2011

Another Sixty Seconds

It's Fall Break for the College and so for us, too. It is hard for me to "cancel" school but the holiday HAS been on the calendar, and I thought it would be good for us to all have a little break. So, no school today.

As I was cleaning up from breakfast, I looked around and here's what I saw:



Mwahahaha. Yes, children. I *guess* you can read, since it's a HOLIDAY...

They think it's the biggest treat to get to stay in their jammies and read. Which is great--it's a two-way treat!

Of course, the recent post notwithstanding, they weren't ALL reading:


Nutmeg was doing that, which led to this:



And to be fair, an hour later Bud's the only one still reading. Wombles is having Thomas the Tank Engine demolition derby in his room, and Pixie's outside catching lizards. Nutmeg is allegedly napping.

And I'm off to laundrify and other productive things. Happy Columbus Day!

2 comments:

Nona Bee said...

I love every 60 seconds I see of my sweet sweet grands....is "Nonaites" a word??? Ilove you! Thinking of you all often!! Xoxoxoxoxoxo

covcov said...

Lovely day1 Thank you, Holly. Mwhahahahaha! We, too, thrill to each window into the grands; each 60 seconds is a gift.
G'ma and Bop