Thursday, October 13, 2011

Reason #8,412

HE loves ME.


I am spoiled. Big time.
We all know it.
He brings me tea in the mornings.
Every. Morning.
And by "morning" what I really mean is usually before I get out of bed.

And by "tea" I mean PG Tips.

He makes me want to get up and get going.
That may be part of the plan. We do have four children who like to get up early.

This is a man with a sense of humor.

The kind that comes in with steaming hot tea and whispers, "I'm sorry. I went to make your tea and we were all out of PG Tips. I had no idea we were so low!...but I thought maybe you could make do with Fortnum and Mason?"

That is wrong on so many levels:
(1) sorry
(2) went to make your tea
(3) responsible for keeping up with the Tips
(4) "make do" and "Fortnum & Mason" in the same sentence



But before I can even respond, he says, "Don't worry. I've already ordered more PG Tips. It should be here day after tomorrow. And I've signed us up for a subscription, so it'll be automatically delivered from now on..."

Oh, he makes me laugh! And happy to get up in the morning.




No comments: