Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Nutmeg Learns to Dance!



OK, Last night J told me that it was time to move on from the fruit bat. And my Mimi called and said, "You're falling BEHIND on your blog!"

We're in the middle of our school week, things are cooking along, and it's time for me to play hopscotch and Candyland (uuggghhhh) with Wombles while Bud and Pixie are away at Chinese for 45 minutes. But I give you Nutmeg's newest trick as a temporizing measure. Or tempo-izing?

I walked past and she was bopping to the music!

This song is the first of a playlist of "happy music" for me, and she just made it better.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Cute!

You should do a post on homeschooling sometime. I'd love to hear some of the things you're doing, texts you're using, etc.

Where are P. and B. doing Chinese?

Hol Cov said...

We have a neighbor up the street who homeschools. She's teaching her daughter Chinese and invited Pixie and Bud to join the "class."