Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Eight Months of Nutmeg!

WOW! She's nine months old today. Which means that tonight I will be desperately looking around for a white onesie that fits her, and then (I hope) snapping a bunch of photos.

But, as a history lesson, in the month leading up to her eighth mesaversary, Nutmeg acquired two teeth. See?

She also started eating foods--mostly fruits and veggies, but some cereal, too.

Sweet potatoes=yes
Green beans=no
carrots=yes
green beans=no
prunes=heck, YES!
green beans=NO, NO, NO.


Green beans dipped in prunes?...
YES.

(We refused to waste the green beans).

She went on her first boat ride, got really good at playing with a sparkly ball, and continued to scrunch up her nose when she's really happy. We call it the "nose crunch." As in, "OOOooh, Bud! You got a nose crunch from Nutmeg! She LOVED that!"

We're definitely keeping her.

Almost, but not quite, a nose crunch

4 comments:

covcov said...

Pitta pat! Pitta pat! Pitta pat! Oh, our hearts!!
G'ma & Boppy

Trynsimple said...

She is just so adorable, H. I love the nose crunch! And my Junebug hated those green beans, too. I think we couched them in sweet potatoes but she found us out. Is Nutmeg as happy and sweet all the time as she looks she is?
Taryn

Hol Cov said...

You know, she pretty much is. It's amazing. I'm especially grateful that #4 is so laid back and cheerful...

Nona Bee said...

Yep...not all #4's are!! I jest, I jest!! I just keep coming back to your page to smile upon them...all... I love you!