Monday, April 11, 2011

Brotherly Love

Bud loves Nutmeg.

Loves. Her.


A smile from his baby sister sends him over the rainbow, and much high-pitched babytalk commences.

J and I have recently been discussing similarities between Bud and Nutmeg, and between Pixie and Wombles, respectively.

Each pair shares certain physical characteristics--say, mouth-and-nose.

One pair is all-out drama. I'll let you guess.

One pair has a person with a force of personality that reaches out farther than a hoopskirt would, seeming to knock things (and sometimes people) over just by being.

We're wondering where Nutmeg will fall in all of this.

We then also noted how the birth order of our children matches the one in my own family of origin. Might we glean any ideas of Nutmeg's future by looking at Cupcake?

Two words: "Look Out."

(PS: Hi, Cham!)

I love my baby sister,
H

1 comment:

The Guff said...

Oh Yeah!!! Can't wait to see what her little {or big} personality will be:) XOXO!!!