Saturday, April 30, 2011

Strider

Wombles has introduced me to his dog several times, so I thought I'd introduce him to YOU.

You wouldn't want to be missing out, would you?

As Wombles says (repeatedly): "This is Strider. He's a terrorist dog. He bites the heads off of gophers in ONE BITE, and it kills them. And he drinks hot milk for breakfast."


Doesn't he look fierce?


I would like to point out that when he says terrorist, what he means is terrier. And terriers DO hunt rodents...like gophers.

And Strider was the name of a neighborhood dog. Strider recently left our lives (this life, to be more precise). So the name lives on in Wombles' sweet, gopher-ripping terrorist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this! The gopher-rending, hot milk-drinking, pastel dog! Effie has a pet elephant that wanders around and eats cilantro and carrots... and a barn where she keeps her cows, which kill monsters. Jesus is sometimes there, at her barn, taking care of her cows, but sometimes it's Dora.
Joy

Nona Bee said...

I love this too!!
Thanks for allowing me to see inside this window!! ;0)