
It has recently come to my attention that Nutmeg and Bud share a family resemblance.
It originally came to my attention when my mom sent a treat (pillow and blanket for DBB) to Bud, and printed up a note card for him that had a picture of him as a baby on the front. Beneath the photo she wrote, "BUD!" (except she wrote his real name).
It was really cute. I showed it to J when he got home, and he smiled and said, "Yes, that really does look like Bud!"
"It IS Bud."
"I thought it was Nutmeg." --which makes sense, seeing as she was about two weeks old and had only had four million pictures taken of her already.
So I had this great idea to match up onesie shots of the two of them every month to compare.
But I just found out we didn't take onesie shots of Bud for month #1, or if we did, they are on my mom's old camera (ahem), as J was out of town with our camera that weekend and Mom was in Wheaton helping me out.
SO, here are two shots. What do you think? They don't look alike to me in these, but maybe it's the facial expressions.


Bud had some wild hair, man.
Happy blizzard, or rain, or shine!
3 comments:
I think Nutmeg & Bud have very different noses in particular. But a family resemblance is there, no doubt! She looks more like a Pixie/Wombles blend to me, I think...
I totally see it, I think it will continue to develop as nutmeg grows.
*I so wish you would rss feed this sweet blog in to facebook!!! xoxoxo!
It's as clear as the nose on your (or their) face:Bud's a boy and Nutmeg's a girl! Siblings, and very dear. And she, as we said of her Aunt J, is going to have a pretty person's problems. For some reason.
Boppy
Post a Comment