J is the bottle-giver, as we assumed she would not take a bottle from me. We probably shouldn't have thought that she would gladly take it from him, either. Maybe she wasn't hungry enough.

I wish you could hear the audio for this shot. {Not Really} After taking some pictures, I came and hid in the office where I couldn't hear her screaming. Homegirl was angry.

Eventually, though, Daddy love prevailed. See that bottle? It's almost empty! He had his hand on her face and sang to her over and over one of the songs we sang to Pixie when she was upset.
And now I know she can be nourished while I'm away! So happy. And so sweet to watch...when she's not screaming.
I start teaching again on Wednesday. Here's hoping!
And I can't wait to catch you up on the past week--wow!
Soooo sleepy,
H
No comments:
Post a Comment