Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Cartoon Strip

Instead of one picture today, I give you a comic strip: three pictures, each followed by its caption. Enjoy.



You know, it's been over a year since Bud gave himself a haircut. He did so well with his art project yesterday; I think he's mature enough now to have this back in his school pencil box.





"Bud, you've been in here such a long time. Haven't you finished your task?--Bud, what were you trying to do to the window screen?"
"I was trying to cut a hole in it so that I could ESCAPE out of the window to the front room."





{while composing herself, mother's eye falls on the hair}
'Bud, where did you cut your hair?"
"How do you KNOW I cut my hair?"
"Because I'm looking at the pile of hair on the floor. Where did you cut your hair??"
"Right there, where the pile is."
"I MEAN-- WHERE ON YOUR HEAD DID YOU CUT YOUR HAIR?!?"
"Oh, everywhere."

Sooo glad I have a date tonight,
H

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Abby cut a hole in her bedroom window screen and chopped off one side of her hair last year, but at least not on the same day. Enjoy your date!

Hol Cov said...

Wow, Jackie, that is really something. I feel better. Bud had done both before, but long enough ago that I thought I could give him back his scissors. Bad mistake. Bad mommy. Bad judgment!! :)