Saturday, October 3, 2009

Crafty Fun

First of all, I should know better than to post anything I've entitled, "Tired" without sleeping on it first.

Second, it's the first Saturday of the month! Which means we are gearing up for our monthly trek towards the land of big-box stores and large parking lots. It means we are headed to Home Depot. On the first Saturday of the month, they host a *free* kids' workshop...they provide the craft, you provide the muscle (and the children). We love Cyndi, who runs our local one.

Kids Workshop

OK, so today we'll be making a firehouse bank. Good...Bud's fire truck bank from last October is broken (October is fire safety month). The tile trivet next month looks cool, though!

The children love getting to wear their little orange aprons (also provided, to keep) and covering it with pins when they have finished the craft. If you have a 3+-year-old, I highly recommend getting out there today between 9 and noon.

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Hello Hol,
Hope everyone is well. Give yourself a hug.
Love you, Grandma