
We had rain early last week. It was wonderful. I'll share more four-day stories later, but last Sunday (week) when J told me it was supposed to rain for the next few days, I started the slow-cry. I did not know I had been holding my breath during fire season, but the news that rain was coming (signaling the end of the season) overwhelmed me. I guess it's technically still fire season, but everything has had a good soak...we're not living in a tinder-box. I can breathe a little more easily.
Besides being very good news on the fire-front, it gave our boys a rare opportunity: MUD.

There's almost never mud. For me, as primary launderer, this is a good thing...although the sandbox is really just as bad. I decided that mud was in the "rare fun category" and let 'em rip.

There are reasons why in every load of laundry my boys average 3-4 outfits for every ONE of my daughter's.

Bud was happy to introduce Wombles to the delights. It's one of the jobs of a big brother, or so I understand.
No comments:
Post a Comment