Aaaaggggggh!
After a five-year hiatus, I am going back to work. At least a little bit. A little more than I wanted to, in fact. But when a friend called me up and asked me about teaching Spanish as part of an afterschool prgram in a local elementary school, it sounded great. Through various incarnations it has gone from the original idea--two classes, one afternoon per week--to four classes on each of two afternoons a week. I have a few butterflies. OK, a lot. But I'm also excited...to "get back in there" (which I wasn't even looking to do); to get to know people outside of the lovely but very existent "bubble" I've been living in since we got here; and that Pixie can come with me and take Spanish in a class with other students. I start next week.
It's going to be crazy. Please pray.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am excited with you...I will definitely be praying for you, Jesse, and the children...is there any other way I can help you? ;0) I love you!
mom
Post a Comment