Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Superhero

Hello, everyone. It's been two weeks. I don't ACTUALLY have time to do a blog posting, as J. got a babysitter and we're heading out on a date pretty soon...I'm so excited! As a friend commented already (on Facebook), I get to spend time with a guy who doesn't throw things in the toilet. Yay (It's been an exciting week or so since Bud has started "reading" Calvin and Hobbes for inspiration rather than entertainment). Fortunately we haven't had to call a plumber yet, and the water balloon that got me at the desk missed the computer.

I wanted to share a couple of photos from Bud's birthday, though. Boppy and Grandma sent him a "Superhero Kit" and it was a hit. I really like all of the publications we've gotten from Klutz...if you're a parent and haven't checked them out, allow me to recommend them!

Anyway, here's Bud in his first outfit:

Whoa, slow down there, Ace! (He was running "really fast" to make his cape fly out behind him.)


Later in the week, Pixie got in on the action and they were a dynamic duo together:



One of the things I love about having Pixie at home for school is the strength of their brother-sister bond. They are best friends. This week, they are doing soccer camp at Westmont together in the mornings. Suppertime last night was full of stories from camp. Pixie let us know that she told the counselors that she and Bud had to be on the same team. :)

OK, Screaming Wombles, that's my cue...

No comments: