Friday, October 31, 2008

Time Warp


Happy Birthday-- Wombles is ONE!
September was a month of delights--an abundant garden, Wombles' birthday, a visit from Boppy and Grandma. J.D.and Westmont began their new semester. Also, Pixie started kindergarten and I started kindergarten, too. We have been having lots of fun at school in the mornings. When asked how it's going, I usually say that in any given week there's usually a fabulous day, an awful day, and a few normal, good days...just like when I was teaching in South Bend. We are all learning to be more flexible (I hope!) and to love each other better.



an evening harvest



the morning fog creeping up from the ocean

September was a very foggy-morning month, and it was fun to be above it this particular morning.


Midway through the birthday cake


bidding Grandma and Boppy farewell at the train station

OK, no promises, but I'm going to try to spend less time on Facebook and more time blogging... :) Next up: Halloween (ok, it's today, but I have no photos yet).









No comments: