
I was so happy to have a reason to be out walking at sunset on the 31st! The sky was so much like Heaven breaking in. We also had our first rain (a brief sprinkle) in MONTHS on the 31st.

Although J.D. did the actual carving, the traditional jack o' lantern time begins with Pixie and Bud getting their exact designs on paper...J.D. then carves to their specs. Bud wanted his to have a "BIG, round nose."

Thomas the Tank Engine and Tinkerbell after a night around the neighborhood and through a dorm on campus. The dorm was all done up for the kids with activities and candy.

Wombles gets a free ride, but no handouts. :)
We got this photo and both saw how much Pixie is growing up. This year she asked me, "Is Halloween a holiday that we have to keep?" We traced it to our readings in the OT, with all of the feasts that must be kept. I explained that we are NOT required to "keep" Halloween. :)
More soon. We're off for a Sunday afternoon paseo, and soon therafter I hope to fill you in on our visit yesterday with the MacK's.

1 comment:
YAY for the blogging!!
I don't know what compelled me to check in--I have very nfrequently checked your blog since you all got out there (CA)and am tickled to see it up and 'running' again--I honestly don't know how you do it though....
The Halloween photos are great!!
The jack-o-lanterns are great!!
;0)
love you!!
mom
Post a Comment