Sunday, November 6, 2011

Sunday Snapshot

Today's Sunday Snapshot is brought to you by...whiteboards.


J regularly takes the kids to Home Depot's Kids' workshops. they learn how to use tools to build things...Pixie had been going for almost six years now, and that girl can swing a hammer. But here is Bud with the white board they made in September.

Yes, it has about seven pieces. It seems that whenever I take the kids alone (which has been maybe twice) there's a twenty-piece biplane to build. We now preview online to see what we're getting ourselves in for. And by "we" I mean J.

Last week Wombles called me in to see his latest drawing:


I was soooo excited! He still doesn't know all of his letters, true, but that's a pretty good artistic representation of his name. I'm so proud.

Even though since then I've found his name-picture carefull penned all over. On the table. on plates on the table. Inside random gift boxes I find.

Happy Sunday!

No comments: