Monday, July 30, 2007

Moving In!


We were all pretty excited to get to the house. D and S arrived a few hours after we did and helped so much to get us "functional." The only problem with that (if it IS a problem) is that, as we figured out later, Bud thought we were at Boppy and Grandma's new house. We have been gypsies for much of the summer...

We have explained over and over that it's our new house. I'm not sure if it's working. I think he thinks the name of the building is "Neuhaus", since that's what he yells everytime we pull down the driveway. I'm guessing it'll sink in eventually.

P & B playing "drive-thru" in the back yard ("Bud! Do you want to go get food through the window?!?")

Pixie's new dance studio (I'm loving how easy it is to keep that tile clean...)

No doubt foraging, I'm just not sure for WHAT


We have everything we need: beds are all set up...


...as is the kitchen (as you can see behind Bud). First meal for the kids in our new home: rainbow goldfish, popcorn, strawberry-yogurt-covered raisins, and cheetos. YeeHaw.


Sing-along time with Boppy






1 comment:

Nona Bee said...

Hey everybody!!
I am enjoying your blog!!
Tonight (8 o'clock!) I heard the black-capped chickadee and remembered when you were here and recognized that little bird's song!! I miss you!! I love you; I am glad you are getting settled in to your new home!! Talk to you later!
love, Nona/Kathy/Mom!!