Well, it's Saturday night. I have a Saturday night tradition, and it's working out lesson plans for Spanish classes for the coming week and folding four or five or eight loads of laundry. The laundry's wending its way to me and I'm a third of the way through what I need to do for Spanish. Our special fall Saturday tradition also includes football, and I still have a wee bit of an adrenaline glow from the spectacular heights and depths of college football this evening--which propel Notre Dame to number one in the rankings and put the SEC back on the path to play for the national championship.
YOWZA! **high kicks**
ahem.
As I work, I have a litany running through my head over and over again, and sometimes through my ears. We're singing it for our confession of faith tomorrow morning at church. I'm singing it every hour.
(Here it is)
So grateful that even in the midst of happy excitement over something so changeable and unreliable as BCS standings there is a firm bedrock of continuity and faithfulness.
1 comment:
Thanks for teaching me a new song!! Love you! XO, mom
Post a Comment