Nutmeg will be eight months old tomorrow.
And I will be taking those photos with my new camera...my happy birthday + merry christmas + happy anniversary camera from Jesse. It came a little early because I really wanted to take cute pictures of baby feet, and he sympathized. And he loves me. And he understands that 8-month old baby feet just aren't the same as year-old baby feet.
Anyway, here's a photo of Nutmeg at seven months...thirty days ago:
I'm guessing no-one noticed I was running behind, since her six-month shots showed up nearly a month late, too.
And here's Wombles at 7.5 months, because I didn't get around to taking his seven-month onesie shots until two weeks later:
And here's Bud at seven months, appropriately startled by my casual relationship with deadlines in particular and linear time in general:
(He's the only one of the four who came right on time on his due date.)
Month seven was a big one for Nutmeg:
- She had a reunion with her two bff cousins from Georgia and took her first +12 hour road trip.
- She started eating pureed fruits and vegetables, but wasn't crazy about many of them.
- She kicked personal travel into high gear, rolling to get where she wanted to go (no crawling, yet).
- She loved her big brothers and sister, and gives them huge grins when she sees them.
- She started sharing a room with Pixie.
- She remains incredibly cheerful!!
1 comment:
Yeay! Thank you Holly! You are so funny and the photos are fabulous!
Joy
Post a Comment