Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Flashback


I know I've been AWOL. I can't help it. As Tom Petty says, "You never slow down, you never grow old." In which case I am Benjamin Button.

How's THAT for pop culture references!

Never mind that I haven't seen that movie yet. Maybe this summer! Delicious summer. Yum. 6 Days away.

I took a little trip 10 days ago. I hope to get to blog about it. Sometime before I've finalized my latest flower girl/ring bearer outfit decisions (Yay Uncle J and Aunt M!!!!) and after I've finished teaching Spanish. And before I make my home school orders. And after I make an double batch of chocolate chip cookies and eat the whole thing before it goes into the oven. And after I blog the 5-month onesie shots, which are only 9 days overdue. So, you know, sometime soon.

Until then, regarding a part of that trip, [one of] my brother's lovely bride wrote a blog in which I am referred to as a YOUNG woman, and she posted a bunch of pictures, and she cried along with me at an old family video. I invite you to check it out here.

The above parenthetical meaning, one of my brothers, not one of his brides. The other brother is getting married in a month. See "flower girl and ring bearers", above.

ANYWAY!

Tomorrow is the last day of Spanish! This is the last week of our school-at-home! J is done with Mayterm this weekend! AAAaaahhhhhhhhh!


PS On my trip to Georgia, Nutmeg got to hang with her two cousins--one 4.5 months older, one almost-3 months younger. Three cousins in 7 months. That's the photo, double above. Wheee!

2 comments:

JMB said...

this made me laugh and tear up!

here's to hoping my comment will post!

JMB said...

waaahoo!!! it worked!