But even as a young twentysomething, I was aware of this: I would never have time to both live life and record the living of it.
That is more true than ever.
I leave you to make the life application (insofar as life applications apply to my blog).
We have had a lot of fun this summer. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE summer. Back in June, Pixie and Bud went to Sports Skills camp. They went and had fun from 9-1 while Wombles got to celebrate what it felt like to be an only child. I'm not sure who was the most excited by the week (me included)!
Here are Pixie and Bud all ready to go on their first morning:


Bud was the King of the slip-n-slide. Check it out:
Next week, the two of them are off for another fabulous week of camp--this time, soccer. The camps are hosted by J's college (oh, thank you for faculty discounts!!).
Soccer camp appears especially promising for Bud since the World Cup, during which he began putting on his cleats and shin guards to go run around the yard kicking the ball. I think he'll have a blast. So will Pixie, who has several friends signed up. We'll see how Wombles and I do on our own! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment