SO, it has been awhile...and I'm not really back even now. I AM back from four days in Las Vegas with my sister (thank you thank you, Jesse, for the vacation!), but I've left again three days later to go to Atlanta to see that sister married last weekend. It was a wonderful privilege to stand as matron of honor. I am so happy for Natalie and Kraig. I can't get photos up now, but for a sneak peek check out Catherine's shots on http://www.mylifephotoblog.com/natalie-and-kraig-2/ .They are gorgeous!
I'm hanging out in Georgia with my parents, the flower girl and the two ring bearers. The child wrangler for the wedding weekend had to fly home on Sunday in order to resume teaching Monday morning at 8:00am. I am pretending the flight home this weekend alone with the three does not exist (much like R.O.U.S's.) When I get home I will finally get to see the photos I took last weekend at the wedding, and then inflict my favorites upon you.
We have been going full-tilt and having a blast here with my grandmothers. There is a huge water war scheduled for tomorrow. Last time we were here (my brother's wedding five weeks ago!), my father, Pixie and Bud had a huge water fight with water pistols. Dad has bought some for mom, me, and Wombles...so tomorrow promises to be epic. Bud keeps yelling how there will be "SIX!!"
OK, I lied about photos....I leave you with a flower girl shot my mom took in the bride's room shortly bvefore the ceremony (and strongly encourage you to peek at my gorgeous baby sister and her wacky bridesmaids shots on the blog aforementioned).

2 comments:
i love you!!!
talk SOON! XOXO
-nbg
Hey Holly -
Use this
http://www.mylifephotoblog.com/natalie-and-kraig-2/
as the link to your sisters wedding photos...it takes you to her specific post, rather than the entire site...eventually one would have to wade through a LOT of photos...
Just a quick tip.
No time now, but I've loved catching up with you guys on your blog!
Peace-
Gabi (from Rez)
Post a Comment