Wednesday, April 1, 2009

P.S. to Getting Dirty

We have entered the stage with Wombles where he will walk around and spot new-carpet fuzz, lint, dirt, etc. on the floor (not uncommon). He then either picks it up or points it out shrieking "Dirty! Dirty! Yuck!" ("Duhrhdee! Yacky!") You'd never guess by his delight in all things muddy that he could be so persnickety. I would take it more personally if I didn't know by #3 that it's just a stage...and that he will stop noticing such things soon. :)

I also wanted to mention (as you may notice) that I've started using nicknames for the kids and their friends. I've tried to go back and sanitize earlier posts, as well, for safety's sake. I have enabled anonymous comments to the blog (not permitted before) but also enabled comment moderation. Please stick with our nicknames for ID purposes! Thank you, and thanks for checking in!

No comments: