Friday, March 27, 2009

Underway

This morning, more tangible signs of progress: this "truck" was chewing up the top level of concrete at the neighbors'! Bud and Wombles were enthralled. We were glad that everyone's up well before 7:20am, anyway. :) It is really going to be fun to have an up-close view of the building process.


We are hoping that our dealings with our cleaning/restoration company will be wrapped up today.

We are having a great day--one of those pristine, perfect-weather mornings (P & B are out with water guns right now, watering the grass and who-knows-what else) . We had a great morning of school. It is just a HAPPY morning. I'm really grateful! Wish I could send you some of our sunshine and soft breezes.

I'm also looking forward to getting my bridesmaid dress from N!! Whoo-hoo!!

OK, P & B are in for refills on the squirt guns...

1 comment:

Kim Johnson said...

It's hard to believe, but a year ago we were getting ready to come out and visit you guys. It's odd for me to think about how much has changed for you guys in the last year and how different your neighborhood is from when we were there. We miss you guys so much and wish we could visit you (and ruin your weather) every year! I can't believe how big William parituclarly is looking! Brennan has grown like a total weed and is tall now and looks like a little boy rather than a toddler.

Oh, the picture of the bob cat at your neighbor's house reminded me of Brennan watching the patio construction at Charlie and Yukari's house last summer. He called it a "ba-ba." Which became to name for anything construction related. I'd say, No Brennan, that's a bull dozer and he'd yell "NO -- BA BA!!" And now it's morphed into "ba ba cat"