Bud has been learning how to swim ever since DD was here and taught him to put his face in the water. This is really, really fun for all of us.This is from the "Mama, Wombles dumped out ALL of the toothpicks!" incident. Yes, that's the 800-toothpick size. I really wanted to use a different photo that showed all of those toothpicks, but I couldn't pass on his expression.

One of Wombles' "12 Days" presents was his very own set of chubby little crayons. Last week he colored for the first time, which was fun; now he likes to join us for a little of school everyday and flex his artistic muscles. I have to keep a sharp eye on him, though: there's not much of his purple crayon left. And he hasn't done that much coloring. Can you figure out where it's going?

There are the sweet moments, too--like when I found Bud entertaining Wombles, even though he was outside and Wombles was inside. He kept blowing bubbles at Wombles until they stuck on the glass, which made Wombles shriek with glee:

OK, so it's not all crazy (glad I have the photos to prove it!). Here's one of my favorite moments (becoming much more difficult to capture): the sleeping baby.

Finally, who could resist this bouquet, picked "especially for you, Mama! Do you like the yellow? I'm so happy you like yellow, because I picked them for you."

I'll try to catch you up on her Majesty's doings next time.

4 comments:
I love them! Especially the flower photo, Charlie is peeking!
You guys make me want to start having babies as soon as we get married. :o)
They are all so adorable! Sounds like a day in my life, too :-) Wish you were closer and we could commiserate - either that or lock them in a room and have tea together - haha! BTW< I think you asked me for parenting advice once but since Ben has made me eat all my words, there is none left to give :-O
Oh what a treat! Thank you Holly for posting and bringing such delight into our lives. Love you all!
MaMa Cov
I see someone has beat me to this observation, but I love that you can see Charlie's little eye peeking through, it just totally makes this photo awesome!
Post a Comment